2. Processing of personal data
2. 1 You hereby give consent to D2Drives s.r.o., registration number: 41031130, having its registered office at Družstevní 20, 789 85 Mohelnice (the “controller”), to process personal data, specifically your email address.
2. 2 Your email address must be processed so that we can send commercial communications (newsletters). This information will be processed by the controller for the duration of the commercial communications you have subscribed to, but for a maximum of 2 years.
2. 3 You give your explicit and voluntary consent, forming a legal basis under Article 6(1)(a) for processing, to the aforementioned processing. Consent to processing may be withdrawn at any time, but the withdrawal of the consent shall have no effect on previous processing. You may withdraw consent, for example, by sending an email or letter to the controller via:
D2Drives s.r.o., Družstevní 1200/20, 789 85 Mohelnice
registration number: 41031130
telephone: +420 583 453 043
2. 4 Consent may also be withdrawn in any of the following ways:
2. 5 Personal data may, on the basis of a statutory obligation or request, be passed on to third parties which have the legal authority to demand the transfer of the personal data in question.
2. 6 D2Drives s.r.o. may provide the personal data disclosed (to the above extent) for further personal data processing to other processors who process personal data for the controller and provide guarantees of the due and proper processing of personal data and the due protection of personal data, including the protection thereof through appropriate technical or organisational measures against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage.
2. 7 Personal data are processed via computer technology or manually, where personal data are in paper form, in compliance with all the security principles for the control and processing of personal data in accordance with applicable legislation governing the protection of personal data. To that end, the controller has taken appropriate technical and organisational measures, which are regularly reviewed and updated.
3. Your rights in connection with personal data
3. 1 You have the right to confirm whether or not your personal data are processed and, if we process your personal data, you have the right to access such personal data and information to the extent laid down in Article 15 of the GDPR, in particular information about:
3. 2 You also have the following rights, among others, in relation to your personal data:
3. 3 In this case, when your personal data is processed by consent, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time and thus to terminate the processing..
3. 4 If a personal data breach is discovered or if there is a suspicion of such breach, the controller will assess whether a breach has actually occurred, assess the severity thereof and, depending on that severity (no risk, low risk, high risk), inform you and the supervisory authority, i.e. the Office for Personal Data Protection.
3. 5 If you would like to exercise any of the above rights, or if you find or believe that personal data processing is taking place in contravention of the protection of privacy in your private and personal life or in breach of the law, do not hesitate to contact us at any time.
3. 6 If you find or believe that your privacy rights have been infringed, you may contact the supervisory authority, the Office for Personal Data Protection, directly.